Sunday 3rd December, 11:00 am - 4:00 pm.
Join us for our Christmas Fayre in the barn tea rooms where you will be able to get your Christmas shopping underway or even just treat yourself.
Confirmed stalls 1620s Christmas Fayre.
- Cup n Saucery – Vintage china; bird feeders; cake stands and lamps.
- Emma’s Crafty Kids – Handmade decorated ceramic Christmas baubles and table coasters.
- Friends of Donington le Heath Manor House – Tombola; watercolour paintings; craft kits.
- Harker’s Fudge – Handmade fudge.
- Interior Plant Creations – Indoor plants displayed in both vintage and modern homewares, Christmas wreaths and gifts.
- Lilac Cottage Jams – Homemade jams and chutney pickles.
- Love Joss – Fashion jewellery
- Matilda’s Marvelous Reads – Usborne children’s books
- Rupert Ginger Dog – Homemade ice cream in delicious flavours and Christmas decorations.
- The Bee Farmer – Honey; pollen; candles; lip balm; furniture polishes; experience days; training.
- The Friends of Donington le Heath – tombola, watercolour paintings & craft kits.
- Tracey Louise – Padded noticeboards, needlecrafts and crochet work.
- Wakamatsu-Ya – handmade cards; soft toys; hair accessories; Christmas decorations; calligraphy; jewellery; bags; handkerchiefs and key rings.
**This event is in the tea rooms and gives access to the tearooms and garden only, the house will not be accessible.