Join us for our Christmas Fayre in the barn tea rooms where you will be able to get your Christmas shopping underway or even just treat yourself.
Confirmed stalls 1620s Christmas Fayre.
- Cup n Saucery – Vintage china; bird feeders; cake stands and lamps.
- Emma’s Crafty Kids – Handmade decorated ceramic Christmas baubles and table coasters.
- Friends of Donington le Heath Manor House – Tombola; watercolour paintings; craft kits.
- Harker’s Fudge – Handmade fudge.
- Interior Plant Creations – Indoor plants displayed in both vintage and modern homewares, Christmas wreaths and gifts.
- Lilac Cottage Jams – Homemade jams and chutney pickles.
- Love Joss – Fashion jewellery
- Matilda’s Marvelous Reads – Usborne children’s books
- Rupert Ginger Dog – Homemade ice cream in delicious flavours and Christmas decorations.
- The Bee Farmer – Honey; pollen; candles; lip balm; furniture polishes; experience days; training.
- The Friends of Donington le Heath – tombola, watercolour paintings & craft kits.
- Tracey Louise – Padded noticeboards, needlecrafts and crochet work.
- Wakamatsu-Ya – handmade cards; soft toys; hair accessories; Christmas decorations; calligraphy; jewellery; bags; handkerchiefs and key rings.
**This event is in the tea rooms and gives access to the tearooms and garden only, the house will not be accessible.
Alice in Wonderland Hunt
Saturday 31st July, 10:30 am - 4:30 pm
The white Rabbit is late for a very important date and needs your help to find everything he needs to get to his important event on time! Pick up a sheet from our green Hut
Whispering Walls – A Journey to the Past
Tuesday 10th August, 11:00 am - 4:30 pm
Join us for this immersive performance for family audiences and grown-ups. On your journey through the quiet beauty of the 1620s Manor House, meet intriguing characters from 400 years ago, a time of scientific, political and religious turmoil. Hear their heartfelt stories and secrets – the famous and the less well known – and discover hidden clues to the life of the House.
Thursday 12th August, 10:30 am - 4:30 pm
Ahoy shipmates! Join the fearsome band of pirates gathering for the annual piratical convention at the 1620s house and a morning or afternoon of fun and adventure. Aargh!
Unfortunatly we do not have any upcoming events of your selected category at this time.