Historic England Heritage Schools – Invite you to a professional Development Day for teachers at the 1620s House & Garden
Your ‘Doorstep Heritage’ is an amazing resource, which can be used to teach all aspects of the National Curriculum, including British Values.
During this free day of training, you will:
• Receive step-by-step directions on how to conduct a local history study…anywhere.
• Learn how to use your local heritage, including historic sites such as the 1620s House & Garden, as a stimulus to teach a variety of aspects of the National Curriculum.
Delegates will also receive:
• £130 contribution to your school for attending the session.
• A free map pack of Hugglescote and the surrounding area.
• A guided tour of the 1620s House, including an exclusive look at some of the teaching resources used during the school sessions.
• The opportunity to join the Heritage Schools Programme, which includes free bespoke map packs of your school, expert advice on planning projects and free online resources. This programme is fully funded through the DfE and there is no cost to your school.
Please email Melissa Lewis to book your place. firstname.lastname@example.org / 0116 3052172
Friends Jacobean Craft Group
Saturday 11th September, 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Come and meet the wonderful Friends of the 1620s House & Garden Craft Group and discover domestic needle and wool craft styles of the 17th Century
Unfortunatly we do not have any upcoming events of your selected category at this time.