Saturday 24th March, 11:00 am - 4:00 pm.
Come and treat yourself by visiting a variety of craft and local artisan stalls at our SPRING FAYRE in the Tithe Barn Tea Room.
Refreshments will also be available, but the 1620s House won’t be open.
FREE ENTRY & PARKING
Stall holders attending;
- A Treasured Something – Pebble art pictures, paintings of media art and ancient style decorated wine bottles.
- Crochet Critters – Crochet items including toys, cushions and throws.
- Giftz Galore Ltd – Handmade semi-precious jewellery, fashion scarves and recycled leather money boxes.
- Lilac Cottage Jams – Jams, chutneys and pickles.
- Little Corner of Happiness – Quirky and unique gifts, accessories and stationary. ‘Lovely stuff to brighten your day’
- Noon Gifts – Jute duffle bags, recycled photo frames, canvas and oilcloth bags, scarves, cards, beaded, wooden and metal decorations and elephant dung products.
- Rupert Ginger Dog – Delicious handmade ice cream and Spring items
- Steam Cogs – Handmade steampunk jewellery made using upcycled watch parts, charm sets in resin.
- Tracey Louise – Padded notice boards, needlecrafts and crochet work.
- Wakamatsu-Ya – Origami jewellery, calligraphy, greetings cards, crochet soft toys, shopping bags and more.
Unfortunatly we do not have any upcoming events of your selected category at this time.