Sunday 20th May, 10:30 am - 4:30 pm.
Join us at the 1620s House and Garden for a full day of family fun games and activities
- Maypole Dancing
- Morris Dancing
- Family Garden Trail
- Garden Games
- Children’s Craft Activity
- 11.00 am to midday: Hugglescote School children will be dancing around their maypole.
- 1.00 pm to 1.30 pm: Jerusalem Jammers dancing
- 1.30 pm to 2.00 pm: Way of the Wyrd dancing
- 2.00 pm to 2.30 pm: Jerusalem Jammers maypole dancing assisted by Way of the Wyrd
All day activities;
- Garden volunteers leading ‘plant a sunflower seed’ children’s activity – under yew tree by well
- Garden Games on lawn – facilitated by The Friends of The 1620s House & Garden
- Family Garden Trail – (available from The Ticket Office)
- In the Tithe Barn – children’s colouring – self led.
This event is included in the normal cost of admission to the 1620s House & Garden.