Join us at the 1620s House and Garden for a full day of family fun games and activities
- Maypole Dancing
- Morris Dancing
- Family Garden Trail
- Garden Games
- Children’s Craft Activity
- 11.00 am to midday: Hugglescote School children will be dancing around their maypole.
- 1.00 pm to 1.30 pm: Jerusalem Jammers dancing
- 1.30 pm to 2.00 pm: Way of the Wyrd dancing
- 2.00 pm to 2.30 pm: Jerusalem Jammers maypole dancing assisted by Way of the Wyrd
All day activities;
- Garden volunteers leading ‘plant a sunflower seed’ children’s activity – under yew tree by well
- Garden Games on lawn – facilitated by The Friends of The 1620s House & Garden
- Family Garden Trail – (available from The Ticket Office)
- In the Tithe Barn – children’s colouring – self led.
This event is included in the normal cost of admission to the 1620s House & Garden.
Pumpkin Plotters Hunt
Saturday 16th October - Sunday 24th October, 10:30 am - 4:30 pm
Join the hunt for the plotting pumpkins!
Sorcery & Superstitions: Escape Quest
Thursday 21st October, 10:30 am - 4:30 pm
1620s House and Garden have partnered up with Escape & Educate to bring you an exciting and enthralling escape type game. We have an in house and online version available to play.
Make a Bug Hotel
Thursday 21st October, 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Join us in this fun crafting session to make a safe place for all the minibeasts and insects this half term This is the most ideal time to make a bug hotel as it’s where many animals look for cosy places to hibernate over winter!
Unfortunatly we do not have any upcoming events of your selected category at this time.