Sunday 20th May, 10:30 am - 4:30 pm.
Join us at the 1620s House and Garden for a full day of family fun games and activities
- Maypole Dancing
- Morris Dancing
- Family Garden Trail
- Garden Games
- Children’s Craft Activity
- 11.00 am to midday: Hugglescote School children will be dancing around their maypole.
- 1.00 pm to 1.30 pm: Jerusalem Jammers dancing
- 1.30 pm to 2.00 pm: Way of the Wyrd dancing
- 2.00 pm to 2.30 pm: Jerusalem Jammers maypole dancing assisted by Way of the Wyrd
All day activities;
- Garden volunteers leading ‘plant a sunflower seed’ children’s activity – under yew tree by well
- Garden Games on lawn – facilitated by The Friends of The 1620s House & Garden
- Family Garden Trail – (available from The Ticket Office)
- In the Tithe Barn – children’s colouring – self led.
This event is included in the normal cost of admission to the 1620s House & Garden.
Sunday 25th October, 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
A beautiful venue to hold our Autumn Fair. stalls brimming with brocante, vintage and handmade homeware and gifts.
Unfortunatly we do not have any upcoming events of your selected category at this time.