Join us at the 1620s House and Garden for a full day of family fun games and activities
- Maypole Dancing
- Morris Dancing
- Family Garden Trail
- Garden Games
- Children’s Craft Activity
- 11.00 am to midday: Hugglescote School children will be dancing around their maypole.
- 1.00 pm to 1.30 pm: Jerusalem Jammers dancing
- 1.30 pm to 2.00 pm: Way of the Wyrd dancing
- 2.00 pm to 2.30 pm: Jerusalem Jammers maypole dancing assisted by Way of the Wyrd
All day activities;
- Garden volunteers leading ‘plant a sunflower seed’ children’s activity – under yew tree by well
- Garden Games on lawn – facilitated by The Friends of The 1620s House & Garden
- Family Garden Trail – (available from The Ticket Office)
- In the Tithe Barn – children’s colouring – self led.
This event is included in the normal cost of admission to the 1620s House & Garden.
Alice in Wonderland Hunt
Saturday 31st July, 10:30 am - 4:30 pm
The white Rabbit is late for a very important date and needs your help to find everything he needs to get to his important event on time! Pick up a sheet from our green Hut
Whispering Walls – A Journey to the Past
Tuesday 10th August, 11:00 am - 4:30 pm
Join us for this immersive performance for family audiences and grown-ups. On your journey through the quiet beauty of the 1620s Manor House, meet intriguing characters from 400 years ago, a time of scientific, political and religious turmoil. Hear their heartfelt stories and secrets – the famous and the less well known – and discover hidden clues to the life of the House.
Thursday 12th August, 10:30 am - 4:30 pm
Ahoy shipmates! Join the fearsome band of pirates gathering for the annual piratical convention at the 1620s house and a morning or afternoon of fun and adventure. Aargh!
Unfortunatly we do not have any upcoming events of your selected category at this time.